
This is why I started a blog. How can you resist the milestones your children go through. Autumn drew this caterpillar in preschool this week and I'm quite impressed with her artwork. She goes three days a week to a wonderful preschool for three hours in the afternoon. Even though she loves it she had a meltdown on Friday night. With great sobbing she declared she wanted me to go to school with her. Autumn is tenderhearted and I'm so glad to know she enjoys my company. I get to sub for her class, but I don't think I'll be able to go with her everyday. Hopefully she won't miss me too much.

3 comments:
Wow what a great picture Autumn. I love it. Your blog looks great!!
I'm so excited that you started a blog. Your girls are growing up to quickly. I love Autumn's artwork. She can draw better than I can! It was a funny story too.
My girls said, "Autumn is so cute!" I agree!
I like your layout and the music.
Post a Comment